we can choose the relevant components to suit your specific project and budget.
- Requirements Analysis: meeting with the client to discuss projects goals and vision, target markets, content requirements, reference sites, materials and available assets. Basically, cover off everything the client knows and wants at this point.
- Architecture: maps out the website architecture, defining sections & pages and their flow and relationship to each other
- Functional Specification: a document that sets out in detail the things the website must do – and how it will do them
- Prototype/Wireframes: a simple visual layout of the website pages with the intent to support the Functional Specification by starting to define certain layout and UI conventions to be employed across the website
02 UI Design
- We Produce mock-ups/wireframes based on all approved requirements from the Discovery process. Our design mock-ups and wireframes are presented with responsive versions. This means we can visualise the site at various sizes.
- Review mock-ups with the client and refine/revise accordingly until we have approvals.
After the design completion, we start working on the application/website development, design integration and testing.
04 Delivery & Support
Once the project is complete, we will deliver a preview for you to review and to make sure everything is flawless. If you have any questions, need any assistance, want to make some changes, or in the rare case, find we missed something,we will be right there helping you through the process and making sure you are completely satisfied.